Food | Beer Menu | Banquet Menu
- Portabella Mushrooms - $9.25
- Sautéed portabella mushrooms cooked with teriyaki and topped with spinach and melted Holland cheese.
- Herring Fillets - $10.25
- A European favorite, pickled herring in a cream sauce served with crackers.
- Hommous - $10.25
- Served with warm pita bread.
- Pomfrites - $4.50
- Fries with dipping sauce.
- Smoked Salmon Plate - $11.95
- Smoked salmon sliced thin accompanied by capers, chopped onions & crackers.
- Hot Wings - $9.25
- The Cadieux Cafe’s original recipe, wing dings in a spicy BBQ sauce served with bleu cheese dressing.
- Chicken Strips - $9.25
- Served with spicy BBQ sauce or ranch dressing.
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks - $9.25
- Breaded mozzarella sticks served with ranch dressing
- Basket O’ Rings - $6.95
- Breaded onion rings.
Soups And Salads
- Mussel Soup - cup $3.25, bowl $4.00
- Another traditional favorite, the Cadieux Cafe’s own Manhattan style broth with mussels and vegetables.
- Soup of the Jour - cup $3.00, bowl $3.50
- Belgian Onion Soup - $6.95
- Onion soup with croutons topped with Holland cheese.
- Texas Style Billy Chili - cup $4.95, bowl $5.95, add $1.00 for cheese & onions.
- Cadieux House Salad - $5.25
- Belgian Crevette Salad-$11.95
- Crisp Romaine lettuce, endive, peas, and baby shrimp tossed with Yvonne’s dressing.
- Cajun Chicken Salad - $10.95
- Mussels Escargot - $11.25
- No, not mussels and snails but, indeed, mussels on the half shell topped with garlic butter and onions.
- Mussels Rockefeller - $12.25
- This Cadieux Cafe original consists of mussels on the half shell smothered with spinach, bacon, onions, and Holland cheese.
- Mussels Creole - $11.25
- Mussels on the half shell swimming in a spicy, Cajun style Creole sauce.
All dinners served with your choice of any two sides: soup, cole slaw, pomfrites, vegetables, or spinach potatoes (mashed potatoes mixed with spinach).
- Mussels Citroen - $19.95
- Mussels steamed in garlic lemon butter and dill broth.
- Robert’s Spicy Mussels - $19.95
- Our newest specialty feature; mussels steamed in a spicy basil broth.
- Mussels Forte Dei Marmi - $19.95
- A popular favorite; mussels in garlic, white wine, and olive oil.
- Steamed Mussels - $19.95
- The original Belgian style mussel dinner, steamed in white wine and vegetables.
- Roast Beef Dinner - $14.95
- Yvonne’s famous roast beef, served with vegetable, mashed potatoes and gravy, plus your choice of soup or cole slaw.
- Belgian Rabbit - $15.95 (when available)
- Farm raised rabbit braised in red wine, onions and bay leaf served with mashed potatoes and braised red cabbage with apples, bacon, and brown sugar.
- Belgian Dip - $11.95
- Roast beef sandwich served with au jus and pomfrites.
- Belgian Beer Stew - $11.95
- Hearty stew which features Westmalle Dubbel
- Belgian Sausage-$9.95
- Served with Spinach Potatoes
- Blackened Chicken with Belgian Beer Cheese Sauce – $15.95
- Two Cajun blackened chicken breasts topped with a Hoegaarden beer and Holland cheese sauce served with choice of soup and potato or vegetable
Unless otherwise noted, entrees served with soup or cole slaw and your choice of pomfrites or spinach potatoes.
- Fish & Chips - $12.95
- Another great Cadieux Cafe tradition; Icelandic cod fillets dipped in beer batter and deep-fried to a golden brown. Served with pomfrites and cole slaw.
- Perch - $15.25
- Beer battered and deep-fried lake perch fillets.
- Tilapia - $15.95
- Whitefish fillets served broiled or Cajun style.
All sandwiches are served with pomfrites. Add $1.00 for cheese or bacon.
- Beef Burger - $8.95
- 1/3 lb. ground beef.
- Holland Patty Melt - $9.25
- Beef burger with sautéed onions and melted Holland cheese on grilled rye bread.
- Chicken Breast Sandwich - $9.25
- 5 oz. breast of chicken marinated then broiled.
- Fish Sandwich - $8.95
- Beer battered Icelandic cod or perch on a bun, with lettuce, tomato, and tartar sauce.
- Portabella Mushroom Sandwich - $10.25
- Sautéed portabella mushrooms, with onions and tomato and served on a bun
- Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich - $5.95
- Holland, American, and cheddar cheeses.
- Peter Paul Reuben - $9.25
- Corned beef, sauerkraut and melted Holland cheese piled on grilled rye bread.
- Turkey Reuben - $9.25
- Smoked Turkey, sauerkraut and melted Holland cheese piled on grilled rye bread.
- Tuna Melt - $8.25
- Tuna with melted Holland cheese, lettuce and tomato on grilled rye.
- Croque Madame - $8.95
- Smoked turkey with melted Holland cheese on grilled rye.
- Croque Monsieur - $8.95
- Baked ham with melted Holland cheese on grilled rye.
- Tuna Sandwich - $6.25
- Tuna salad, lettuce, tomato on white bread
- Wee Wings - $5.75
- 5 wings served with ranch or BBQ sauce
- Cheese Sticks - $5.75
- 5 cheese sticks served with marinara or ranch
- Grilled Cheese - $4.75
- On white bread with American cheese and a bag of chips
- Hamburger and Fries - $6.75
- A juicy burger with lettuce, tomato, and onion on the side. Add cheese for .50
- Kids Chips-n-fish - $7.95
- A delicious piece of fresh cod served with fries and tartar sauce
- Chicken-n-fries - $6.50
- 3 Chicken strips in a basket with fries served with ranch or BBQ sauce
- Chocolate Sundae - $4.95
- Dessert Special - ask your server
Please note: Consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood, or shellfish may result in foodborne illness.
Prices subject to change - 18% gratuity may be added to tables of 8 or more
$1.00 per item for carryout